Saturday, May 27, 2017

Maybe Some Rest For The Traveler

Hello, Hello Hello!

Another week has come and gone, and boy was it a rush! Harry Potter on Monday. The Museum of London and the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time on Tuesday. The Imperial War Museum and Tea on the Thames, followed by Twelfth Night on Wednesday. Theater and Literature workshops on Thursday. And yesterday was Westminster Abbey. And if you think that's hectic, just wait for the posts for next week!

My head's spinning from all the cool things we've done and have yet to do. That's not a figure of speech. I had to take a mental break from all the adventure. So I did just that. I spent most of the day lazing around the hotel. Sometimes you just need a moment of rest, and I'll admit I needed one. I, a person with high-functioning PDD-NOS, am here in London on my first abroad trip, and I'm impressed I didn't need this breather sooner. And even if I didn't have PDD-NOS, I would still take a break anyway. My camera has been driving me up a wall, I swear! But that's not the point. The point is that everyone should set aside time for themselves to recharge when they have adventures back-to-back.

Besides, what could be better on a hot summer day than lounging around? Why getting complementary fans from the hotel staff, of course! I love the people that work here. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to find the fan in my room today! I got back to the hotel so late last night I just crawled right into bed. I know what you mean about needing a rest day, even when on vacation you can get really tired if you're constantly going going going!

    ReplyDelete